RUST PROOFING Back
Our Rust proofing service can provide your vehicle with maximum protection in the winter months from snow and salt and also from damaging effects of water, stones, gravel, dirt and other contaminates all year round. By rust proofing your vehicle, you are protecting the vulnerable underside of your vehicle which seals the highly exposed area away from elements that can cause your car to rust.
Benefits of getting your vehicle’s rust proofing done regularly:
Our Rust Proofing service includes spraying all these areas:
- Higher Resale Value: If you ever decide to sell your vehicle, the good condition of the body of the vehicle due to regular rustproofing can fetch you a better price.
- Lower Repair Costs: Annual rust proofing will prevent your vehicle from corroding not only from the outside, but also inside which can lead to much lower repair costs in the long run.
- Safer Vehicle: Over time rust can weaken important structural elements, compromising your vehicle's structural integrity and therefore its safety. It is, therefore, extremely important to keep your vehicle in optimum condition at all times. Rust proofing should be a big part of your maintenance routine for your vehicle to keep it safe.
- Vehicle Longevity: Longer lasting vehicle means more savings and ultimately, more money in your pocket. If you maintain your vehicle and continuously rust proof it, the vehicle will last longer and save you from replacing vehicles more often.
- Complete Vehicle Underside
- Front & Rear Quarter Panels
- Wheel Arches and Liners
- Rocker Panels
- Door Posts and Pillars, doors
- Trunk Lid
- Engine Compartment
Give us a call today at Johns United Auto Clinic so that we can check out your vehicle for any possible rust damage and provide you with a plan to get rust proofing done annually and prevent any further damage, if there is any.